Reese is about a week shy of being 15 months old in these pictures. My mother had this beautiful dress hand sewn for Reese's Easter dress. She has been wanting some special pictures of her in it before she grows more and can't wear it.
I called on Wednesday and scheduled a last minute appointment with The Picture People in Buy Buy Baby for today at 4pm. I knew it would be even more special that mom was in town and able to be there for the photo session.
She did really well during the photo shoot. She LOVED the white bench and that bouquet of flowers. We had a hard time getting those flowers out of her hand. JJ got her favorite picture so I would say that overall the session was a success!
LOVE this face!
JJ taught Reese was the cow says and this is her face when she says "Mooooo". I love it!
JJ's PICK!!















1 comment:
Those pics. are so adorable!
Post a Comment