Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

28 weeks old

Over our holiday weekend, Reese has been started moving around a lot more. She isn't crawling but is turning in circles on hardwood floors and somehow scooting backwards. She "rolls" also to get places by turning on her front and back. She has also been doing a good job at sitting up as long as I put her in that position. She still loses her balance some.

Here is a picture from Monday night showing how far she scooted on the floor. Her play mat is in the lower left corner. 

I let her play in her jumper Monday night while I took a shower and she LOVED it! We don't have but one doorway downstairs so we haven't used it much.


28 weeks old
Pictures from our Photo Session










Reese still has a runny and snotty nose. It has been going on for a little over 2 weeks. I talked with a nurse at her Pediatrician's office yesterday and they said it sounds like she is at the end of this cold. I am glad that it hasn't affected her mood whatsoever! 

No comments: